Code Of Conduct
The below points are made to ensure that all Black Edition Members are protected from all harm, feel protected, and also feel safe and support by various means.
Actions that would not be accepted in Black Edition Empire is when any member is creating a negative environment for other members due to unwanted physical contact, verbal abuse, racial or ethnic slurs, etc. Black Edition Empire’s experience is designed to be fun, supportive, and beneficial not only to the members but also to the wider community. Members should be mindful how comments or actions will be perceived within a large group setting or the public. While the need to terminate members is rare, in case the termination takes place it would mainly be due to inappropriate behavior or actions. Even if Black Edition has never had the misfortune to deal with a troublesome member, it is a good idea to consider adopting a Code of Conduct to help outline expected behavior within the membership for Individuals/companies participating in our empire, events, business, or social functions.
Members of Black Edition have a right to:
- Be treated fairly, equally and with respect by the Black Edition Members, its Committee and other stake holders.
- Socialize in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination.
- Privacy and confidentiality concerning records, documentation and any other communication containing a member’s personal information, unless consent is otherwise provided.
- Report any inappropriate behavior of a member to the Admins for action and follow up.
- Highlight issues or personal issues to the Admins and the founder when having difficult situations be it personal or issues with other members.
- Members of black edition are ensured to have any matters discussed with the admins or founder dealt with extreme privacy and confidentiality.
- Voice their opinions, requirements, and suggestions to the Admins.
- Gain/exchange knowledge from/with other Black Edition Members.
- To refer interested individuals/companies who want to join to Empire or learn more about the Black Edition Empire to the Admins, and Founder.
- Black Edition Members can Upgrade or Downgrade their membership status at any given stage during their membership, as long as the Admins or the Founder is notified 30 days prior membership cycle.
- Applicants/members can avail Monthly, Semi-annual (6Months), and Annual (12months) membership packages.
Black Edition Members Must Adhere to the following:
- Treat other members, guests, staff of venues and other members of the public (where a social club function is being held) fairly, equally and with respect and courtesy.
- Behave responsibly and ensure they conduct themselves in a manner which will not injure the reputation of the Black Edition Empire, its events, organizers, participants or sponsors.
- Not physically or verbally harassing others.
- Abide by the Code of Conduct and uphold the rules and regulations of Emipre.
- Ensure to Pay any fees in relation to an event, or offering (e.g. >Entry Fees<, memberships, and or event expenses) which the member has committed to, regardless of whether the member attends the event or not.
- Notify the Admins 60 days in advance incase a members wants to terminate their membership with Black Edition.
- Notify the administrator of any changes to confirmations of joining meeting, events or meetups.
- Not use The Brand of Black Edition for any personal gain until or unless approved by the Admins and the Founder of Black Edition.
- Re-selling/Re-allocating a membership to an-other third parties is not acceptable.
- Ensure that the Entry Fees (One Time Payment) is paid within 24 hours (1Day) of joining the Empire.
- Ensure to confirm and finalize the type and Payments of Membership (Silver, Gold, VIP) to the Admins or Founder within 48 Hours (2Days) of Joining the Empire.
- Ensure not to Advertise in any of the Black Edition Groups, unless the matter is discussed and approved by the Admins or founder.
- Members should and must ensure that personal issues/beliefs/customs (norms) do not affect their judgment on topics/conversations discussed in the groups.
- Ensure that topics related to Religion, Politics are not discussed in the group, during events, meeting, Black Edition Social media forums, with organizers, and any stakeholder of Black Edition Empire.
Breaches of this Code of Conduct:
- Any member not behaving in accordance with the terms of the Code of Conduct at an event, or a meeting of the club may be asked to leave the function.
- The inappropriate behavior of any members will be investigated, discussed and an appropriate course of action will be taken by the Admins and founder, which may be subject to a warning, suspension, or cancelation of membership.
- Incase of terminations of a member due to inappropriate behaviors or causing harm to the image and reputation of Black Edition, the member will not be entitled to a refund of any monies paid towards their membership.
- In any circumstances, if in case any Black Edition Member feels or has any knowledge of breaches made by a member/company relating to the above points they should escalate the matter to any of the Admins of Black Edition Empire.